Oct 18 2013
A small review of what’s happening as we enter into our 3rd month of development for the next major release of sosreport 3.1 (approximate due date of February 2014).
Here is a rundown of what we need help on:
- Openstack guru’s to review our existing plugins and provide feedback and/or code submissions.
- Our priority is to make sure we are capturing everything needed to successfully troubleshoot issues occurring within all of openstack’s moving parts.
- Validating all captured configs to make sure we’ve scrubbed out any secrets/credentials.
- Any new additions since Havana.
- MAAS/Juju guru’s to review existing plugins and provide feedback and/or code.
- Security auditing
- Mainly need extra set of eyes to make sure none of the plugins capture secret/confidential information along with scrubbing out those bits if unavoidable.
We also have a list of bugs needing attention/resolution that would also benefit from community contributions.
Also be aware that support for Python 2.6 will be dropped in the next release as well. comments powered by