A small review of what’s happening as we enter into our 3rd month of development for the next major release of sosreport 3.1 (approximate due date of February 2014).
Here is a rundown of what we need help on:
- Openstack guru’s to review our existing plugins and provide feedback and/or code submissions.
- Our priority is to make sure we are capturing everything needed to successfully troubleshoot issues occurring within all of openstack’s moving parts.
- Validating all captured configs to make sure we’ve scrubbed out any secrets/credentials.
- Any new additions since Havana.
- MAAS/Juju guru’s to review existing plugins and provide feedback and/or code.
- Security auditing
- Mainly need extra set of eyes to make sure none of the plugins capture secret/confidential information along with scrubbing out those bits if unavoidable.
We also have a list of bugs needing attention/resolution that would also benefit from community contributions.
Also be aware that support for Python 2.6 will be dropped in the next release as well.
This work, unless otherwise expressly stated, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.